Wednesday, December 28, 2016


The One who called you is completely dependable. If he said it, he'll do it! 1 Thess 5:24 MSG

Many times other people see our greatness before we do. Parents in particular recognize their children’s strengths and place them in a position to sharpen their gifts. God, being our heavenly Father knows our greatness because he placed it inside of each of us. The enemy consistently fights us with negative defeating thoughts. His goal is to make us feel hopeless and lose faith in God. We must fight for our destiny knowing we already have the victory and claim it by what we think, say and do. We have to be tenacious not passive and look the enemy in the eye and declare, I WIN! No matter where I am right now, I WIN, regardless of the circumstance, I WIN, if anyone hasn’t told you let me have the pleasure of telling you, YOU WIN, WIN, WIN!! Jesus won the fight for us. It’s our responsibility to focus on the Word of God that transforms us to move into our God given purpose.

Prayer

Lord, everyday allow me to see myself through your eyes so that I may walk in your glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment