Sunday, January 7, 2018



He Did it All for YOU

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5 ASV

If you have never listened to Pastor Joseph Prince messages I would encourage you to do so. They are life changing and will help you to understanding the Grace and love of God personally for you.  He stated the words below based on Isaiah 53:5 to give us a full appreciation for the length and depth of what Christ went through on the cross just so He could have a personal relationship with us. I pray that these words will bless you and touch your heart.

"His nakedness was to clothe us (me) with the robe of righteousness. The spit on his face is to clothe us(me) with the glory of God. The crown of thrones is to crown us (me) with the peace that surpasses all understanding. He was naked and destitute so that God would always supply all our (my) needs.  He was cut off from God at the cross so that God would never leave us (me) nor forsake me."

"The cross is a testimony to the lie of the devil that began in the Garden of Eden that God is holding something back from us. God gave His best, His beloved Son."

 

Copied from Pastor Joseph Prince, "Jesus is Really that Good."

 https://www.josephprince.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment