Sunday, August 31, 2014


"Who Do You Say Jesus Is"


I read a devotional by Joseph Prince, “Who Do You Say Jesus Is?” He explained that how you see Jesus determines what you receive from Him. It really made me think further about the devotional and I concluded that who Jesus is in our lives also determines the relationship we have with him which ultimately forces us to lean more on his reliance and less of our own, the exact place where God wants us to be. I decided to make my own list of who Jesus is in my life. I invite you to do the same in your personal time with God so when the enemy begins whispering lies of discouragement you can reply with how great God is and shut the enemy’s mouth. The enemy can’t stand for us to glorify God just for who he is because it dispels every lie he has ever told. So as Jesus asked Peter I am asking you today, “who do you say Jesus is?”

   You are the only one and true living God
    You are my heavenly Father
 You are my sustainer
  You are the love of my life
  You are the lifter of my head
    You are my protector
  You are my personal gift
You are indescribable but closer to me than a brother or friend
   You are my Mother & Father
   You are my Savior
   You are my provider
    You are living water
You are all-knowing
  You are just & merciful
  You are wisdom & knowledge
   You are always with me
  You are all powerful
   You are forgiving
    You are everything

The Kings Baby,
Marlene

No comments:

Post a Comment