Thursday, August 7, 2014



We Are All Limping Through Life


I use to look at other people and admire their gifts and talents thinking I was lacking and they had it all together. I now realize we are all on this road of life together we are all struggling and trying alike. No one has it all together. Life is a series of trying over and over again. We stumble but never fall, the Grace of God will not allow it, the reason why he gives us brand new mercies everyday. Another opportunity to try again. God always lifts us higher so he will be glorified. Never give up, mercies are new every morning.


The reason I can [still] find hope is that I keep this one thing in mind: the LORD's mercy. We were not completely wiped out. His compassion is never limited. (Lam 3:21-22 God’s World Translation)



Thought
I might have a limp but like Jacob I am blessed. Gen 32:24-31

No comments:

Post a Comment