Sunday, December 3, 2017


My Dear Child,

I died a brutal death on the cross for the sheer purpose of erasing your sins in order to have an innermost relationship with just you. Because I took your sins to the cross there is no need to live in guilt, shame and fear. My desire is for you to live in my full-blown love so there is a transfer of that love to impart to others. You only need to come as you are, I’ll fix what is broken, I will clean you up “whiter than snow.” I am the God of impossibilities and I will NEVER fail you. I am love and I created you out of love, nothing will ever separate us because of that key ingredient. Your helper the Holy Spirit will guide and provide wisdom to live a victorious life.  No one can love or provide for you the way that I can and I long to give you every good gift. I need you to be a living vessel glorifying me so the world will know that I am real. Will you submit to the call?

No comments:

Post a Comment