Friday, December 1, 2017


Love Letters from My Father
 

I was having somewhat of a pity party one day by comparing my life with others who appeared to be living the "American Dream”, thinking how nice it would have been if I was born into a family of status so my path would have followed in the sequential pattern that society has developed. In the midst of the party God spoke to me. I am sharing His message with you as a means of encouragement if you ever find yourself in this place.
 
My Child, the playing field is level because you serve me. I can lift you up at the blink of an eye higher than you've ever dreamed. I make the crooked paths straight and always balance the scales for those that belong to me. My dream for you is far better than the man made “American Dream”. Keep trusting and following ME I will take you places no one could ever imagine.

 
I will go before you and will level the mountains;
I will break down gates of bronze and cut through
bars of iron. I will give you hidden treasures, riches
stored in secret places, so that you may know that
I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you
by name…I summon you by name and bestow on you a
title of honor…I am the Lord, and there is no other;
apart from Me there is no God... Isaiah 45:2-5 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment