Sunday, March 31, 2019



A Love Letter from Your Father


Much of what the world values is very insignificant compared to what I hold in high esteem. Our relationship is the most important component above anything else this world has to offer. You allowing me in every space of your life touching the places only you and I know about. I was desperate for your love I allowed myself to be severely beaten, insulted, and finally nailed to the cross all because I wanted a relationship with you. That one act made you the righteousness of God, you are priceless. My love for you is like no other it can not be duplicated. Our relationship is the most significant one you can ever have, cherish and cultivate it. If I went to the cross for you why wouldn’t I take care of you now? Every good gift is from me. I know what is best for you and will never allow you to fail. You are in the palm of my hands, the apple of my eye, engraved on my heart. I constantly think of you. Bring all your cares and worries to me I will handle your life its too much for you to carry. Submitting to death on the cross broke every sin and curse so that I can love you like no other. Will you accept and believe in this love and allow me to care for you?



“I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with loving kindness, I have drawn you and continued My faithfulness to you. Jerm 31:3 AMP

No comments:

Post a Comment