Tuesday, January 13, 2015


I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father. You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father. Yes, ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it! (John 14:12-14)
Many times we forget the power that Christ has given us to do the work of the Father. It is not by our strength but through the power of the Holy Spirit that dwells within us. Christ challenges us to “ask him for anything in his name and he will do it.” Can your faith match up to God’s statement? Are your goals small or bigger than you and your immediate resources?
We are equipped with everything needed to fulfill are dreams that God has placed inside of us through prayer and the Holy Spirit, accomplishing our dreams serves one ultimate purpose to make God shine, to blow his name up, to bring Glory to HIS name. 
We are in the likeness of Christ when our main goal is to bring glory to the Father.
To God Be The Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment