Thursday, June 11, 2015


You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. Psalm 139:13-16 NLT

There is nowhere in the word of God that we are asked to be a carbon copy of someone else. We were never created to be like the crowd. God made each of us individually with unique gifts and talents and when collaboratively joined together we can accomplish great things. When you know who you are in Christ and walk in who God made you to be you will accomplish things you’ve never imagined. Step out of the status quo, God has placed amazing goals and dreams inside of you. Do what you were born to do! God has already laid the plan out and will supernaturally do what you cannot do. Trust and believe him in all things his word cannot return to him void, declare it in the atmosphere “it will happen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment