Thursday, August 10, 2017




From the Father’s Heart…

YOU Have Authority

Do you realize the power you have living inside of you? Then why do you continue to squander it on useless endeavors or not tap into it at all?  You ask, "Lord how am I doing this? You disregard my gift of power when you decrease your standards thinking it will gain the acceptance of others. You allow fear to stagnate the dreams and passion I have placed inside of you, and you allow the disappointments and what you see today to define your future. “I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” Luke 10:19 NIV.  My seal of approval has been placed upon you, nothing else is needed its time to walk in the life I’ve designed specifically for you.  Let’s GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment