Thursday, November 30, 2017


You're here to be a light, bringing out the God-colors
in the world. God is not a secret to be kept. We're
going public with this, as public as a city on a hill.
If I make you a light-bearers, you don't think I'm
going to hide you under a bucket do you? I'm putting
you on a light stand. Now that I've put you there on
a hilltop, on a light stand – shine! Matt 5:14-16 MSG
 
It's your time to shine. Yes, I am talking to you. God has placed His light inside of you to go out in the world to show those that are lost that He Lives. You are gifted with the light of the living God. Isn't that amazing? You need to show and walk in those gifts and talents so others will be saved, healed and delivered. I recently went to a Joyce Meyers Women's Conference for 3 days. It was simply amazing how women, and yes, even men, gathered to receive insight and guidance from Joyce Meyers and the many other speakers. But one of the things that struck me that Joyce spoke on was what if Joyce had decided to focus on her pass and never moved forward in her light? I don't think anyone would have blamed her based on the abuse that she received from her father as a young child. But thank God she didn't. I believe millions have been helped, and saved, because of Joyce Meyers' ministry and many other ministries that were started because one person decided that what happened in their past would not stop their future. People in the world need your light, God has entrusted you with gifts to bless and change the lives of others. So starting today what are you going to do with it? Place it on a hilltop or hide it under a rock? I sure hope you choose the first option, I can't wait to see you shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment