Saturday, October 11, 2014


I wanted to focus on God’s word as it relates to the countless number of senseless deaths by law enforcement on young black men. My spirit is grieved each time I hear of another incident. I searched the Word of God for peace and confidence in knowing that he sees and knows all things and will handle this situation in its totality.  I am sharing the scriptures listed in an attempt to help others that may be struggling or asking the question “where is God in all of this?”
I pray God’s word will provide peace having confidence that God is still in control and settles all accounts.

The Lord detests double standards he is not pleased by dishonest scales. Proverbs 20:23 NLT

He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy.  Proverbs 28:13

Righteousness guards the man of integrity, but wickedness overthrows the sinner.  
Proverbs 13:6

If a man digs a pit, he will fall into it, if a man rolls a stone it will roll back on him. Proverbs 26:27

For the Lord is a God who gives just punishment; he always repays in full. Jerm 51:56


Prayer changes all things!

No comments:

Post a Comment