Sunday, October 5, 2014

What Do You Do With The Pain

Many experiences in our lives leave lasting wounds and hurt that just doesn’t seem to go away. I’ve learned that no matter how long we have suffered with hurt and pain we should use each opportunity to tell God, “Lord I don’t understand why I can’t shake this hurt but I’m giving it to you trusting that one day you will take it away.” He gives us the strength to stand in the midst of the pain but in his time he takes it away as if it was never there. I believe God does this for us to not only learn from our experiences but to teach us total reliance and trust in him even when we don’t see the manifestation of our prayers.


Standing in the midst of unanswered prayers and pain usually results in a deeper relationship with God. What could be more valuable?

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not depend on your own understand. Proverbs 3:5 NLT


No comments:

Post a Comment