Wednesday, December 31, 2014


And He who sits on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” And He said, “Write, for these words are faithful and true.” Then He said to me, “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost. “He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son. “But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.” Rev 21:5-8

Although this scripture is speaking of the new heavens and new earth when Jesus returns it can also be applied to our lives when we made the decision to accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior. God never intends for us to stay the same spiritually, emotionally, mentally, or materially. We can examine the great men and women of God in the Bible as well as Christians today that have dedicated their lives to serving Christ, he never left them as they were he continued to elevate them in every way. Although the elevation and change is a blessing to us the main focus is for God to receive the Glory so that others may see the manifestation of how wonderful and awesome our God is, in hopes that they too may believe and make God their Lord and Savior walking in the obedience and favor of his word.
For 2015 I am making a conscious effort to reach others so they may know the love and goodness of God. The cornerstone for Christ dying on the cross for our sins is so that we would have life. As his disciples we have a command to tell others about the gift that saved us. We are all priest and ministers of God being most effective in our daily walk with others. I am asking God to place individuals in my path this year so that I may have the privilege of telling them about Christ to plant a seed that God will grow so they too will experience the greatest gift of all which is Jesus Christ.  Won’t you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment