Tuesday, December 30, 2014



Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession. Psalm 2:8 NIV

 
As we come to the close of another year I pray that you will reach and stretch for the goals that are deep in your spirit. I pray that you will believe God’s word and remind him of his promises to you, “do not give him any rest” until you see the manifestation of his word in your life. We serve a loving, faithful God who is able to do all things. Our job is to walk in faith and obedience to his Word, it yields blessings and favor beyond anything we could ever imagine.

I challenge you to take every step in faith this year to experience the manifestation of what God has personally destined for you.  May God show up in your life in 2015 like he has never done before.  

No comments:

Post a Comment