Friday, February 20, 2015


A Personal Declaration

Psalms 23

 
Looking back over the years I’ve learned God has never failed me, even in those moments when I did things only he and I knew about.
The LORD is the one who is shepherding me…
 
I realize he kept me when guilt and condemnation was so heavy upon me I wanted to die.
He revives my life; he leads me in pathways that are righteous for the sake of his name.
 
Everything I have and will ever need He has provided.
…my cup overflows
 
I know for a fact the people that hurt me the most served one purpose and one purpose only to make my faith so strong that I would not allow anything or anyone to sever our relationship.
You prepare a table before me, even in the presence of my enemies…
 
No matter what mistakes I make or how awful someone treats me God will always love me, protect me, and mend my broken heart.
He causes me to lie down in pastures of green grass; he guides me beside quiet waters…You anoint my head with oil…
 
Every day he shows me something new about his love for me and how wonderful he works in my life.
Truly, goodness and gracious love will pursue me all the days of my life
 
So to that end I declare to every negative circumstance and attack that nothing will make me believe His covering of love will ever cease.
…and I will remain in the LORD’s Temple forever
 
 
Bless His Holy Name!!!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment