Monday, February 9, 2015

Good morning my precious Child, be reminded of my love for you today.

You are the apple of my eye, I’ve actually engraved your name on my hand. I love you so much I died for you thousands of years before you were born so that you would have an abundant life. I provided friends for you called Grace & Mercy so you would always know that no matter what happens in your life my love for you will never end. And in case you are wondering, our love is different than any other love you will ever experience, death, life, angels, demons, the present, the future, powers, height, depth or anything in all creation will never stop me from loving you. Our love is everlasting and I delight in blessing you and making sure you are protected from all harm and danger. I desire for you to walk in excellence, possessing the very best as a Kings child. Your inheritance is as great as my love that enables goodness and mercy to chase you down. You are always on my mind and I long to spend time with you, I dwell in your praise and worship. My desire is to live in your heart to empower love and strength so that even your shadow will exemplify my Glory demonstrated through you. Stay in peace and confidence knowing that my love encamps around and through you forevermore. I am concerned about every detail of your life so never feel like you can’t bring all things to me to handle, don’t try to carry the load yourself it will only burden you. Continue to stay under my wings where you will find refuge from this world, I have made provisions for you so rest completely in me.

Your Loving Father

No comments:

Post a Comment