Wednesday, February 4, 2015


…If a man loves me, he will keep my word. My Father will love him, and we will come to him, and make our home with him. He who doesn't love me doesn't keep my words. The word which you hear isn't mine, but the Father's who sent me. (John 14:23-24 GW)

 Many people believe in the existence of God but fail to develop a personal and intimate relationship with Him through the Holy Spirit. Cultivating a relationship with Christ should cause us to engrave his Word into our hearts and minds surrendering total obedience unto God. When we do so Christ tells us that “My Father will love him, and we will come to him, and make our home with him.” I can’t think of anything more wonderful than the only true and living God dwelling within us. What an honor and privilege it is to serve and be a child of the only true and living God.

We make a choice to believe but we have a responsibility to keep God’s word.

No comments:

Post a Comment