Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Lord Can We Talk?


Lord I messed up, I feel terrible for what I have done…

My Child, I am tender and compassionate to those who fear me, I know how weak you are I made you from dust, besides I forgave all of your sins some time ago. Psalm 103: 3, 13-14

Lord, how do I move pass this?

It will not be by force nor by your strength but by my Spirit. Forgive yourself and move forward in the work I have given you. Zech 4:6

Lord how can you still love me after this?

My Dear Child, I chose you and I am the one that justifies. I gave you my very special gift so that sin could not rule over you and condemn your life. I set the record straight once and for all because I knew all of my children would fall over and over again. Be confident in this one thing that NOTHING can separate my love for you not sin, people, or circumstances. I covered it all on the cross. Keep your focus on me I didn’t miss one detail of your life when I created you. I got this! Romans 8:31-39, Matt 10:30-31

No comments:

Post a Comment