Sunday, November 2, 2014


God Do You Love Me?

The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness." (Jeremiah 31:3)


I believe the majority of problems in the world result as a lack of individuals not having a full understanding and heart condition of God’s love.  They know of God but have not allowed their hearts to be filled with the understanding of God’s love. Knowing God’s love takes form in a personal relationship with the Father, walking and trusting in His every word as he reveals himself to you in everyday situations. It strengthens you and gives you a confidence like no other. Bask in his love, read about his love, stand on his love, trust in his love, and you will exclaim like the Prophet Job, “I had heard about you with my own ears, but now I have seen you with my own eyes” (Job 42:5).

The greatest gift given to you is God’s love the greatest gift you can give to yourself is accepting his love fully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment