Saturday, November 29, 2014


Do You Know Who I Am?


"I am the bread of life" (John 6:35,48,51).
"I am the light of the world" (John 8:12).
"I am the door of the sheep"(John 10:7,9).
"I am the good shepherd" (John 10:11,14).
"I am the resurrection, and the life" (John 11:25).
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" (John 14:6).
"I am the true vine" (John 15:1,5).
"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end" (Revelation 21:6).
"I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star"(Revelation 22:16).

There are many scriptures in the Bible that vividly displays the love and character of God, Bible scholars have noted that God speaks of who he is (I am) in multiples of seven in many books of the Bible denoting that all things are complete through him. So my question to you is: Who is God in your life? Have you completely turned him over as your bread of life (provider), Shepherd (the one you seek and follow), and truth? Is he the vine that you hang on to for direction and guidance? Do you make him your first in the morning and your last at night? Have you allowed him to resurrect you from sin and death and he is now your life? God desires to take control of every area of our lives he is in our midst and delights in us. (Zeph 3:17) Praise His Holy Name! When we seek God through his word, prayer, and worship he ultimately demonstrates to us exactly who he is but it’s based on our desire and humbleness to invite him in. His love is so awesome he never forces himself on us but patiently waits for an invitation to saturate our hearts. Selecting what areas we want to give to Christ is not an option if we want to experience the full manifestation of his love that spills over in every area of our lives. I pray that you will be able to continue the list of I am’s based on how God has revealed himself to you as you walk in personal relationship with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment