Wednesday, September 10, 2014


See, today I have set before you life and prosperity, death and adversity. (Deu 30:15 HCS)

Over 15 years ago I made a commitment to Christ to allow him to govern my life, my thoughts, and my actions by asking him to come into my heart and to forgive my sins. It has been the best decision I have ever made. There has been no higher payment then Jesus dying on the cross for our sins, I am so grateful that he did. Without it there would not be a decision to choose life or death.Through one-man sin entered into the world and through the man, Jesus Christ we were given a choice to decide either life or death. So many people are looking to receive without putting forth any effort but reject the greatest gift ever given that only requires acknowledgement and commitment to the actual gift. I pray that God will open the hearts, minds, and eyes to those that are lost in this wicked world so they will know that Jesus does truly save. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment